DDH Advanced Materials Inc.
1. Light-weight vehicles and airplanes with high fuel efficiency: Carbon nanotube, graphene and inorganic nanomaterial reinforced plastics
4. Renewable Energy Production: Biorenewable fuels from biomass, energy from fuel cell and organic solar cell, etc.
2. Flexible Electronics on Paper, Cloth and Plastics: Conductive nanocarbon ink, conductive nano metal wire ink
3. Energy Storage for Transportation: Rechargeable battery, hydrogen storage, etc.
5. Fossil Fuel and Biooil Upgrading: Hydrogenation, deoxygenation, transesterification, dehydration, denitrification, desulphurization, etc.Type your paragraph here.